With COVID-19 keeping us home, this is a great time to work on core skills. Get better at cornering, pumping, hopping or whatever — I'm stoked to help!
How does this work?
- Buy a remote coaching lesson(s).
- We figure out what you want to work on (e.g. cornering, pumping, dropping, jumping, or choosing a new bike).
- I set up a Google Doc to track our communications. Some of my remote clients have 100+ pages of content — all tailored specifically to them.
- I'll send you online lessons.
- You practice on your own. When you're ready, send video. If you like, we can do a live video.
- I give you written feedback. You practice then send another video. I give more feedback.
- You're better — and you're stoked. Time for the next lesson.
We can do a live call!
Instead of you uploading video and me giving you written feedback, we can do a Zoom call. This is awesome! I can see you riding live, and I can give you immediate feedback. You'll improve really quickly.
Wondering what a live remote coaching session is like? Here’s one from April 1, 2020 (28 minutes on YouTube.)
What equipment do I need?
- Your bike and riding gear
- A video camera or phone
- A simple, inexpensive tripod or someone to film you
What skills can I work on?
That's up to you. We most often work on:
- Bike setup
- Aggressive braking
- Basic cornering
- Advanced corner pumping
- Pumping bumps
- Riding up steep stuff
- Riding down steep stuff
What terrain do I need?
You can rock this training in your back yard, driveway or cul de sac. It's amazing how good you can get at home.
Flatten the curve!
Will I actually get better?
Yes! If you do your homework, you can expect massive improvements. Massive.
Sign up now:
During the COVID-19 crisis, I'm cutting my prices way down. I want you to get out and have fun. (This is fun for me too.)
Questions? Email me at [email protected]
"OMG! I went from not being able to hop, to hopping 12 inches, then 18 and now 24 inches. Lee's instruction is on point."
"Since I started working with Lee remotely, every aspect of my riding has gotten better. I'm at a whole new level."
"Before we started skills work (which was great), Lee helped me dial in my new bikes, both trail and downhill. They feel so good!"
"Dude! I am ripping turns so hard! Thanks for your help!"
"Step by step, everything is feeling better and better. On my last ride I cleaned a climb I've never made."
"Diana's confidence and speed have improved so much. She's now racing the expert boys her age." - Roger (her dad)